Paris Realty Appraisals, LLC makes it possible for you to remain in full compliance with federal and state regulations
||Paris Realty Appraisals, LLC gives you all the efficiencies of an outsourced appraisal management company, yet keeps you fully informed along the way.
- Create sub-accounts for you or for those investors that have their own pre-approved appraiser lists.
- Ability for you to see updates from the time the appraisal is ordered to the time you are notified it has been completed - all from your single client account login.
- Completely compatible with new FHA, HVCC, Fed interagency, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLB) regulations.
- Comply with HVCC and FHA rules by enabling double-blind communication for sub-accounts.
- Optional double-blind communication mode hides identities on both ends and restricts communication to pre-written text, insulating staff from appraisers.
- View a complete historical log of all communications.
- Can/will configure automatic standard instructions and default document attachments for every order, by individual product type.
- Intelligent Selection System (ISS) uses statistics including on-time percentage, acceptance percentage, load level, average turn-around, prior responsiveness, and proximity to subject to choose appraisers with the best service.
- Wiil automatically assign unacknowledged orders to the next appraiser via ISS helping to reduce delays and improve turn around time.
- Customize products by specifying required forms and number of comps, listings and photos.
- Prefer (or require) appraisers with a particular designation for specific types of products.
- Appraisers acknowledge orders instantly via automated text messages from our servers.
- Web-based interface displays the status of every order along with a date/time stamped history of all events.
- E-mail messages keep you informed as the appraisal moves through each state of completion.
- Completed appraisal report is delivered as a standard, "first generation" unmolested PDF file, via a completely secure GLB-compliant web connection.
- The results of all UARR review rules, as well as all of the report's data, are always included in XML format.
- XML complies with and is integrated into Fannie Mae's electronic Collateral Data Delivery (CDD) system.
- If revisions or extra reports are requested after a report has already been delivered, each and every transaction file contains a complete copy of, and audit trail for, each report uploaded for the order.
- Universal Appraisal Review Rules (UARR) - over 1000 rules covering every product - run on the appraiser's desktop prior to delivery, reducing revision requests.
- Customize the UARR rules to enable/disable individual rules and set their levels (info, warning, or critical).
- Valuable analytics (graphs as well as data) on the property, comparables, and neighborhood with every order help us to determine the viability of every deal.
Appraiser Panel Management
- Create a custom panel comprised of your current appraisers, plus any extra appraisers you choose - can easily be updated any time.
- Checks for valid license information and appraiser supplied E&O information before every order.
Appraisal Report Fees
- Custom fee schedule allows you to define your own fees for each appraisal product. Different fees can be applied on a region by region basis.
- Local median fee stats for each county in the U.S. are reported by our "Appraisal Fee Reference" quarterly analysis and can be e-mailed to you proactively.
- Volume pricing for lenders is available.